As we age, our skin loses its youthful fullness. With a number of fillers available at our office, Dr. Patel can diminish signs of aging that appear on the face, lips and hand. Fillers help to restore lost fullness to the face, lips and hands. Fillers are popular for several reasons. Patients like that they can return to everyday activities immediately after getting most fillers. They like the immediate – or close to immediate- results that many types of filler deliver.
Most filler treatments take between 15 and 30 minutes and require one office visit; however, some fillers may take several office visits. Prior to receiving injections, you may need to apply an anesthetic cream to the area to be treated. Dr. Patel will inject the filler into the area, often giving you several injections to produce the best results. You may feel a stinging or burning sensation as the filler is injected.
Fillers can effectively:
- Restore fullness to cheeks, hollow areas under the eyes’ deep creases in the lines that extend from the outer corners of the nose down to the outer corners of the mouth (Nasolabial Folds) and vertical lines that extend from the out corners of the mouth down to the jawline on either side of the chin (Marionette Lines)
- Diminish the appearance of scars
- Erase fine lines on the face
- Plump lips and diminish fine lines around the lips
- Rejuvenate hands
We are proud to offer the following fillers at Reforma Dermatology:
- Restylane-L, Lyft, Defyne, Refyne and Silk
- Juvederm XC, Voluma, Vollure, and Juvederm Ultra